For Many Years Belkin Router has Been the Choice of Thousands of Households. Today at this Post We will explain How to login to Belkin Router Admin Console? Now In Order to do that We Need to Know certain Things Upfront such as –
- Default Belkin Router Ip Address
- Username & Password (Login Credentials)
- A Computer, Tablet Or Smartphone With Full Internet Browser.
- Direct connection From Belkin Router (Wired Or Wireless)
Let’s Begin With Default Belkin Router Ip Address Which is 192.168.2.1 However You can check Your Default Router Ip Just to Make sure.
What is 192.168.2.1?
192.168.2.1 is the Private Reserved Ip address Which is Used By Many Broadband & Wifi Router Manufacturer. it is Mostly Used By Belkin to Provide Default Local Ip Host for their Router Settings & Services. 192.168.2.1 is Also Used as default Ip by Some of Other Router Brands Like Edimax, SMC & Siemens.
Once You are Able to Login Belkin Router Admin page you can change All Settings & Services Such as – Belkin Setup & configuration, Password Reset, Network Name change (SSID change), Band & Channel Settings, Parental Control, Backup, Restore, Firmware Update & Much More.
Let Us Show You How to Use 192.168.2.1 to Login Your Wireless Router.
Belkin Router Login –
It’s Easy to Login Belkin Wireless admin dashboard With Right Steps. Please Carefully Follow All the Steps Given Below-
- Make sure Your Belkin Router is Powered On & Working
- Use Your Laptop Or Smartphone Which is connected to Belkin Router Using Ethernet Cable or Wifi to access the Admin Dashboard.
- Open Your Desired Browser & Type 192.168.2.1 in The Url Box of your Web Browser & Press Enter
- If Asked for Username & Password Please Try these Combinations –
Hope One of these combinations Would Work & Get you Access to Belkin Router Dashboard. if Somehow You are Not Able to Access Belkin Router Admin Page & If 192.168.2.1 is Not Working Please Reset Belkin Router to Factory Default Settings.
When 192.168.2.1 Won’t Work –
You Can Try accessing Belkin router One Last time Before We Help you reset the settings back to default. Please change the Browser & try the same steps Given Above if it Still Won’t Work let’s Reset the Belkin router Settings back to defaults –
- Plug the Belkin wifi Router to Power Outlet
- Locate the Reset key & Use any tiny Object to Press and Hold reset key for the Next 30 sec.
- Lights Will Start Flashing All together & Router Settings Will go back to Factory Defaults.
- Restart the Router & Give it a Minute to Boot up & Load the Factory Settings.
Now Make sure You are Connected With belkin Router Network Because it has been reset & all the Settings Has been Lost. Now you may New Belkin Network On Your Available Wifi Network List If Not Please Refresh It.
Connect With New Belkin Router That may Not Ask for Any Passcode However if it Does Ask for Passcode Look at the back of your Router. You may Find a Lable at the Bottom of your Router Containing All Default Login Credentials.
- Please use the Information for Belkin Router Login. if You Don’t See The details & Not Able to Connect Belkin router using Wireless Then connect an Ethernet Cable From Router to Your Computer.
- Once you are connected With Belkin Router Please Follow the Same Steps as We have explained to you in The Begining. Use 192.168.2.1 again On Your Browser & default Login credentials to access Belkin router.
- Once Logged in to the Belkin Router admin Page Follow the Onscreen Intrstutions to set up the Router settings such as password, network name, admin Dashboard Passcode & Other Settings.
Read More On How to Login Belkin Router Admin Page
That’s all on the Topic Today. Do let us Know if you Need Any Help With Your Router admin Ip, Password Or Any Other Information.
Please Provide Your Feedback & Suggestion Via Comments to Improve Our Guide & Make someone day better By Saving them from Wifi Router Trouble. Please share the Us & Spread the Good Word If you have to Find all this Information Useful.
Till Then…Happy Troubleshooting, Have a Good One, Cheers