When You Run Out of all Options of Troubleshooting & Resetting the Tenda router Seems Logical answers to all Your Questions then it’s Common & Normal is for you to seek safe options to Reset Tenda Router back to its default settings so you can install it All over again.
Now Before we start explaining How to Erase all existing settings of the Tenda router We Urge you to Try All Basic Troubleshooting of the Tenda Router First Because once you start it There is No Going Back.
Take the Back Up of Existing Settings of your Tenda Router. The Good News is that we will Also Provide your Guide On How to set up Tenda Router After Reset Once We are Done telling You How to Restore it.
Note – Anyone Having DHCP internet Connection Type Should have No Trouble installing tenda After Reset However if You Have PPP0E Internet Connection Type Then Ask Your Internet Service Provider for installation Credentials because You Would Need it.
Reset Tenda Router to Default Settings
Now As we Understand Nobody Reset their Home wifi routers for fun So It’s clear that you are having some Troubles With It So let’s Get to it. there is only two Way you can Reset the Tenda Wireless Router –
- Restore Default Settings Using the Router Console.
- Hard Reset Using Reset Key
We Always Recommend Performing Restore On Router Using the Console First Just to be safe because we want to avoid Hardware failures So let’s Try the Reset With Router Console.
Router Tenda Router From Tenda Admin Page
- make sure Tenda router is connected with a laptop of Smartphone Regardless of connection type.
- Login to Your Tenda Router Using plc.tendawifi.com Or use Tenda login
- Select Administration Under That Find Device Management
- Look for Factory default & Click On Reset then a Pop-Up Will Flot on-screen Asking for Final Confirmation. Click Ok.
- Give It Minutes to Erase all the settings & revert it back to defaults.
- Restart the Tenda Router After a Minute & It Should be Ready to be Re-configured.
Now For Those Who wants a Quick Reset Or have No Clue On How to login Tenda Router Admin Pannel Should try this Option-
Hard Reset Tenda Router
- Plug the Tenda Router to Power Outlet & locate the Reset key at the back of the Router.
- Find a Toothpick Or Paperclip & gently press the reset button at the back Router & Hold it for the 10-15 Seconds.
- When you see All Lights Flashing at the front of the Router let the key Go & Restart the Router After a Minutes to Refresh the Router Settings.
Now You Tenda Router is Completely Restored back to default factory settings. feel free to Reconfigure it.
Do let us know via comments if you have Any Other Problem With Tenda Router. We Swear to Respond Swiftly
Until Then Good Luck ..Cheers